RT rotor pump
RT rotor pump is a positive displacement pump, which has two rotors in the pump head. The two rotors fixed on two shafts and rotate syn-chronically in counter direction. The rotation creates vacuum volume on the inlet side. The liquid is sucked into the pump head and travels around in the chamber between the rotor and the pump head casing, and is forced out on the outlet side.
RT rotor pump is our updated models for heavy duty applications. It has significant service life without leakage.
There are different types of rotors options for RT rotor pump according to different applications.
|Max Pressure (Mpa)||Viscosity|
- High pressure: RT rotor pump standard up to 1.5Mpa, customized can be up to 3.5Mpa
- RT rotor pump is high displacement capacity, low speed
- New designed mechanical seal for RT rotor pump is: single/double mechanical seal; option with flushing
- RT rotor pump is can work two-way working direction
- Different drive options for RT rotor pump: stepless reducer/fixed ratio reducer/VF motor
- More customized options for RT rotor pump: V shape inlet/heating jacket/mobility cart/PLC control/Inner Safety Valve
- CIP/SIP cleaning is available for RT rotor pump